WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing and browsing the Simplex Motion (the “Company”) website or by using and/or downloading any content from same, you agree and accept the Terms and Conditions as set out in this document.
Purpose of the website
All the materials contained in the Company’s website are provided for informational purposes only and shall not be construed as a commercial offer, a license, an advisory, fiduciary or professional relationship between you and the Company. No information provided on this site shall be considered a substitute for your independent investigation. The information provided on this website may be related to products or services that are not available in your country.
The Company owns the copyright for the material on this web site, unless otherwise stated. The material may be viewed and used for your personal use only.
You must not reproduce, adapt, distribute, transmit, publish, commercialize or otherwise appropriate any material on this web site without the prior written consent of the copyright holder(s), except where permitted by law or provided for below. If you have any queries, you should contact us.
Links to Third-Party websites
Links to third-party websites are provided for convenience only and do not imply any approval or endorsement by the Company of the linked sites, even if they may contain the Company’s logo, as such sites are beyond the Company’s control. Thus, the Company cannot be held responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained therein. You acknowledge that framing the Company’s website or any similar process is prohibited.
Warranty and Liability
All materials, contained in the Company’s website is provided without warranty of any kind to the extent allowed by the applicable law; While the Company will use reasonable efforts to provide reliable information through its website, the Company does not warrant that this website is free of inaccuracies, errors and/or omissions, malware and the like, or that its content is appropriate for your particular use or up-to-date, and the Company reserves the right to change the information at any time without notice.
The information contained in this site does not extend or modify the warranty that may apply to you as a result of a contractual relationship with the Company.
The Company will not be liable for any indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including but not limited to lost profits or revenues, business interruption, loss of data arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or reliance on any material contained in this site or any linked site.
Any claim relating to Company’s website shall be governed by the laws of Sweden, without regard to choice or conflicts of law principles. Further, you and the Company agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Gothenburg, Sweden to resolve any dispute, claim or controversy that arises in connection with this website.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will not disclose personal information to third parties.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.